Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.284 XOF / TMT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,190,576 Franc (14,017 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kirklareli costs 2,795TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)