Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 180.651 XOF / TMT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,119,360 Franc (6,196 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)