Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.838 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,540,627 Franc (₨174,316) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (20 minutes ago)