Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.186 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 930,417 Franc (₨101,289) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)