Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.111 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,859,563 Franc (¥559,521) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 2 hours ago)