Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.378 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,231,307 Franc (¥414,933) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)