Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1590.225 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,032,113 Franc (﷼ 649) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (30 minutes ago)