Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1385.644 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,437,411 Franc (﷼ 1,759) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Windhoek costs 16,703 N$ (about 1 hour ago)