Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23725 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,129,903 Franc (8,977,429 Shilling) in Arusha.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 3 hours ago)