Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27509 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,083,201 Franc (3,937,672 Shilling) in Arusha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (27 minutes ago)