Cost of living comparison between Arusha, Tanzania and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27648 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,028,062 Franc (3,718,354 Shilling) in Arusha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)