Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,513,558 Franc (CH$2,935,627) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)