Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.025 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,072,173 Franc (€4,683) in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)