Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 165.032 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,767,612 Franc (S/. 10,711) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (38 minutes ago)