Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01328 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 65% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,910,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,384,831 Franc (﷼ 104,278,529) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)