Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01627 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,534,860 Franc (﷼ 94,326,319) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)