Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47503 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,930,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,442,840 Franc (7,247,698 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)