Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,683,904 Franc (3,193,760 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)