Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44955 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,939,954 Franc (6,539,753 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)