Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 142.334 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,006,922 Franc (﷼ 14,100) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Hamburg costs €1.69 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (44 minutes ago)