Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 165.268 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,429,921 Franc (﷼ 8,652) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)