Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01604 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,740,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,752,886 Franc (﷼ 109,313,131) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)