Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01271 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,690,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,511,535 Franc (﷼ 118,929,347) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (43 minutes ago)