Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.602 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,780,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,962,600 Franc (13,860 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)