Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.473 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,982,500 Franc (13,443 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (27 minutes ago)