Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.616 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,413,290 Franc (R$ 7,225) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)