Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 180.118 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,057,991 Franc (R$ 5,874) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)