Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.631 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,861,299 Franc (1,140,997 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)