Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.869 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,948,809 Franc (1,042,581 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)