Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 756.968 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,980,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,258,409 Franc (Dinar 4,305) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (25 minutes ago)