Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 879.120 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 29% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,011,496 Franc (Dinar 2,288) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (about 2 hours ago)