Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 879.712 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 30% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,535,587 Franc (Dinar 2,882) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)