Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48887 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,072,416 Franc (₩8,330,345) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (36 minutes ago)