Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,428,692 Franc (₩4,534,691) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)