Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,436,194 Franc (₩4,614,331) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)