Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49942 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,716,294 Franc (₩7,441,198) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,110,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (about 2 hours ago)