Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.518 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,242,089 Franc (₩8,194,769) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)