Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.272 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,541,471 Franc (元18,077) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kingston costs J$500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (30 minutes ago)