Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.583 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,169,636 Franc (元24,772) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (about 1 hour ago)