Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17164 XOF / MGA
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,213,387 Franc (12,895,770 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)