Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,045,215 Franc (CH$3,453,363) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (about 1 hour ago)