Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.890 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,183,422 Franc (CH$3,577,120) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)