Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19135 XOF / MGA
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,122,255 Franc (5,864,994 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (39 minutes ago)