Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18795 XOF / MGA
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,707,572 Franc (9,085,178 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)