Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16813 XOF / MGA
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,652,281 Franc (9,827,636 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)