Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18449 XOF / MGA
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,724,942 Franc (9,349,798 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)