Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 514 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.260 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 849,966 Franc (4,878TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)