Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 497 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.799 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 871,450 Franc (5,225TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)