Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 600 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.651 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,911,565 Franc (12,281TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marbella costs €14,679 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)