Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,208,207 Franc (₩4,052,951) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)