Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,840,796 Franc (₩3,461,089) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)