Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.500 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,018,537 Franc (₩6,034,808) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)