Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 104.903 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,836,901 Franc (17,510TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 3,188元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)