Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 657.112 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,850,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,609,363 Franc (€5,493) in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)