Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 199.048 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,630,191 Franc (R$ 8,190) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)