Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.520 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,226,094 Franc (R$ 13,055) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)