Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 163.396 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,109,917 Franc (R$ 12,913) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (32 minutes ago)