Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.493 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,649,981 Franc (R$ 16,934) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)