Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.855 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,088,526 Franc (Bs 17,887) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)