Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01619 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,887,952 Franc (﷼ 116,637,636) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)