Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01421 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,765,111 Franc (﷼ 124,254,099) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (36 minutes ago)