Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01583 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,020,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,613,769 Franc (﷼ 101,950,589) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (38 minutes ago)