Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01323 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,638,132 Franc (﷼ 123,778,295) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)