Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 866.974 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,712,101 Franc (Dinar 1,975) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)