Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.183 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,441,132 Franc (₨176,111) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)