Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.277 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,301,972 Franc (RM9,554) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)