Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.794 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,463,127 Franc (€2,224) in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)