Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.483 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,670,447 Franc (€4,074) in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €254 (about 1 hour ago)