Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 661.546 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,778,508 Franc (€2,688) in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)