Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.871 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,150,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,417,523 Franc (€3,697) in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (36 minutes ago)