Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.115 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,428,174 Franc (€2,177) in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)