Cost of living comparison between Almería, Spain and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 658.596 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,148,198 Franc (€1,743) in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)