Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.803 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,497,174 Franc (830,529 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)