Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 552 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.634 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,910,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,718,376 Franc (1,051,685 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)