Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.001 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,687,066 Franc (₨187,436) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 20 (36 minutes ago)