Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.108 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,080,109 Franc (₨118,593) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (41 minutes ago)