Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 652.983 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,138,179 Franc (€1,743) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)