Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 685.032 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,527,720 Franc (€3,690) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)