Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.297 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,170,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,886,287 Franc (356,123 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)