Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.312 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,647,886 Franc (€4,084) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)