Cost of living comparison between Alexandroupoli, Greece and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 658.596 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,527,740 Franc (€2,320) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)