Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.900 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,794,109 Franc (€2,744) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)