Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 680.758 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,355,167 Franc (€4,929) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)