Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.697 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 70% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 924,802 Franc (E£ 28,284) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)