Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.988 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 70% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,104,490 Franc (E£ 36,831) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)