Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.892 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 72% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 435,654 Franc (E£ 12,854) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)