Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.141 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 74% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 832,121 Franc (729,282 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (39 minutes ago)