Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.034 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 75% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 791,258 Franc (765,268 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 2 hours ago)