Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 533.340 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,663,191 Franc ($4,993) in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)