Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.670 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,020,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,942,048 Franc (13,806TL) in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (37 minutes ago)