Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.985 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,316,665 Franc (﷼ 8,441) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)