Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.692 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,170,777 Franc (﷼ 15,429) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)