Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 146.671 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,782,923 Franc (﷼ 25,792) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,830 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)