Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 156.681 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,479,394 Franc (﷼ 28,589) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,660,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)