Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.521 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,169,080 Franc (﷼ 28,261) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)