Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 148.484 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,311,573 Franc (﷼ 29,037) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,720,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)