Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47790 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,517,826 Franc (5,268,534 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)