Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.632 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,080,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,144,849 Franc (E£ 35,083) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)