Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.307 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 66% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,216,933 Franc (E£ 38,871) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (43 minutes ago)