Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.740 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 65% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 677,783 Franc (E£ 20,702) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)